The mission of UCSI Schools is to provide a holistic education that prepares learners for the future by equipping them with the skills, knowledge, and values needed to become responsible global citizens in a 21st century world.
UCSI Schools aim to develop global citizens and inspire future leaders by providing a world-class, 21st century education.
Sri UCSI School has been set up with the approval of the Ministry of Education. At Sri UCSI, we fully subscribe to the National Education Policy. In line with this policy, we provide a conducive environment and educational experience that is world-class.
A holistic approach is adopted to develop our students in all aspects so that they will grow into competent and responsible young adults capable of becoming the leaders of tomorrow. We also firmly believe in providing quality education with a genuine, personal and caring touch; we see each student as an individual with immense potential to be developed.
With this in mind, we:
- teach and inculcate positive moral and spiritual values
- provide a learning environment that is stimulating and fun
- provide facilities and opportunities to develop their sporting abilities
- provide facilities and opportunities for the learning and appreciation of music and art
- provide opportunities and activities for developing leadership skills
- organise educational trips for exposure and learning
- provide qualified and dedicated teachers who care
- provide IT and Internet facilities and teach IT skills to students
- limit class sizes to a maximum of 30 per class
- emphasise academic excellence