Beyond and within the curriculum and classroom, Sekolah Sri UCSI Springhill focuses on Eight Critical Characteristics in our learning content and experiences which is supported by Education Technology, Character Education & Global Citizenship skills amongst others.
- CHARACTER EDUCATION: develops high achieving students with integrity, honesty and empathy virtues. Students that have a developed moral compass and practical wisdom in a challenging fractured world will make a positive impact for life.
- GLOBAL CITIZENSHIP SKILLS: focuses on building awareness about the wider world, sustain-ability and playing an active role in the global community.
- INNOVATION AND CREATIVITY SKILLS: fosters skills required for innovation, including complex problem-solving, analytical thinking, creativity and systems analysis.
- TECHNOLOGY SKILLS: digital skills, including programming, digital responsibility and the use of technology.
- INTERPERSONAL SKILLS: focuses on interpersonal emotional intelligence, including empathy, cooperation, negotiation, leadership and social awareness.
- PERSONALIZED AND SELF-PACED LEARNING: learning is standardized, to one based on the diverse individual needs of each learner, and flexible enough to enable each learner to progress at their own pace.
- PROBLEM-BASED AND COLLABORATIVE LEARNING: Project and problem-based content delivery, requiring peer collaboration.
- LIFELONG LEARNING: all students continuously improves on existing skills and acquires new ones based on their individual needs.