Science-Chemistry with minor in Math Teacher
- Conduct classes according to the National curriculum and create a positive learning environment.
- Motivate students with enthusiastic and creative class activities.
- Ensure continuous progress and development of students.
- Prepare teaching materials and resources in accordance to the syllabus.
- Prepare and mark quizzes and examination papers.
- Meet requirements for the assessments. Report student’s progress and provide constructive feedback to parents.
- Evaluate students' course works, assignments, projects and presentations.
- Responsible in classroom management and monitor student's discipline.
- Organised and participate in all school events eg. co-curricular activities, sports day, field trips, concert night and etc.
- Work collaboratively with all faculty members to plan and coordinate assigned tasks.
- Undertake special assignments, ad-hoc tasks and other duties when required.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Professional Degree, Master's Degree. Education/Teaching/Training or equivalent in Science / Chemistry.
- Can work in Port Dickson, NEGERI SEMBILAN. Excellent command of English in both written and spoken.
- At least 1 Year(s) of teaching experience in a school setting.
- Good communication skills and time management skills. Willing to work in a team and follow instructions given.
- Dedicated and passionate in education. Able to work extra hours when required.
- Having positive attitude, with friendly and outgoing personality.
Primary & Secondary School Teachers
Executive/Senior Executive/Manager, Marketing
Secondary English Teacher
Secondary Math Teacher
Primary English Teacher
Interested candidates are invited to e-mail your detailed résumé including current and expected salary and recent photograph (n.r.) to [email protected]
* Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.