Executive / Senior Executive, MARCOM
- Work with the Group Corporate Affairs and School Principals on the corporate and tactical advertising campaign creative and media plans.
- Maximize advertising budget by ensuring that the Schools’ creative message and media activities are consistent.
- Review the Schools’ market segmentation and other appropriate marketing reports to ensure that the media scheduling matches those segments.
- Monitor and maintain media schedules as well as prompt settlement of invoices.
- Manage the A&P spending and budget.
- Ensure campaign targets are met in terms of awareness, lead gen and enrolment conversion.
- Plan, organise & coordinate all open days, education fairs, previews and marketing events.
- Ensure event targets are met in terms of turnout, lead gen and enrolment conversion.
- Identify need areas, conceptual planning of digital marketing activities, and oversee their execution with various Schools and Group Corporate Affairs.
- Take an integrated approach to digital marketing activities, ensuring a consistent and quality image is projected.
- Monitor and review the response rates on the digital marketing platforms for improvements and corrective measures.
- Collaborate with digital marketing agency and marketing staff and Principals to develop, implement and measure demand and lead gen programmes.
- Ensure campaign targets are met in terms of engagement, lead gen and enrolment conversion.
Website and Social Media
- Update website on information and promotions timely and accurately
- Develop and implement the schools’ social media strategies by increasing leads/ traffics/fan base with interactive activities.
- Work with marketing, Principals and Group Corporate Affairs to develop website content and make continual enhancements to improve SEO results
- Coordinate and execute production of printed materials (brochures, banners, buntings, leaflets, etc), with assistance of Group Corporate Affairs.
- Ensure best priced quotations and raise purchase requisitions for all production and printing related services.
- Produce marketing enablement tools such as demo videos, presentations and webinars.
- Monitor and track inventory of all marketing collaterals.
Job Title: Teacher – General Subject
- Teach between 20 - 25 periods per week; if teaching load is lower, other related responsibilities will be allocated, which may include but not limited to, school events and student welfare
- Provide a variety of learning experiences that actively
- engages students and are appropriate for their individual needs
- Develop year plans, unit plans, and lesson plans
- Establish and communicate clear objectives for learning activities
- lncorporate a variety of learning materials and resources
- Differentiate to meet students’ varying needs. Instruct and monitor students in the use of learning
- materials and equipment
- Use relevant technology to support instruction
- Observe and evaluate student's performance and development
- Assign and grade class work, homework, tests and assignments
- Provide appropriate feedback on work
- Encourage and monitor the progress of individual students
- Maintain accurate and complete records of students' progress and development
- Update all necessary records accurately and completely
- Support after school activities
- Perform any duties in supporting students, i.e. language support, remediation etc.
- Prepare required reports on students and activities
- Manage student behavior
- Maintain discipline in accordance with the expectations of the school
- Must have at least Bachelor in Education & equivalent
- Must have 3 years of teaching experience