Sri UCSI Secondary School follows the National Curriculum (KSSM) with the following additional programmes:
- Cambridge Lower Secondary English, Mathematics and Science
- Cambridge IGCSE offered to selected students for upper secondary
- Mandarin for Form One to Form Five in preparation for HSK and SPM
- A structured Speech and Drama Programme
- Weekly Games Coaching Programme
At Sri UCSI Secondary School, we prepare all our Lower Secondary students for PT3 (Form 3) and Cambridge Lower Secondary Checkpoint Tests (Form 3). We prepare all our Upper Secondary students for SPM (Form 5) and selected students for Cambridge IGCSE (Form 5).
Sri UCSI Secondary School fully subscribes to the National Education Philosophy. In line with this, we provide our students with a conducive learning environment and experience that will develop them into competent and responsible young men and women who will be capable and willing to contribute to their families and our society.