Beyond and within the curriculum and classroom, Sekolah Sri UCSI Subang Jaya focuses on Eight Critical Characteristics in our learning content and experiences which is supported by Education Technology, Character Education & Global Citizenship skills amongst others.
- CHARACTER EDUCATION: develops high achieving students with integrity, honesty and empathy virtues. Students that have a developed moral compass and practical wisdom in a challenging fractured world will make a positive impact for life.
- GLOBAL CITIZENSHIP SKILLS: focuses on building awareness about the wider world, sustain-ability and playing an active role in the global community.
- INNOVATION AND CREATIVITY SKILLS: fosters skills required for innovation, including complex problem-solving, analytical thinking, creativity and systems analysis.
- TECHNOLOGY SKILLS: digital skills, including programming, digital responsibility and the use of technology.
- INTERPERSONAL SKILLS: focuses on interpersonal emotional intelligence, including empathy, cooperation, negotiation, leadership and social awareness.
- PERSONALIZED AND SELF-PACED LEARNING: learning is standardized, to one based on the diverse individual needs of each learner, and flexible enough to enable each learner to progress at their own pace.
- PROBLEM-BASED AND COLLABORATIVE LEARNING: Project and problem-based content delivery, requiring peer collaboration.
- LIFELONG LEARNING: all students continuously improves on existing skills and acquires new ones based on their individual needs.