- Our Mission
- The mission of UCSI Schools is to provide a holistic education that prepares learners for the future by equipping them with the skills, knowledge, and values needed to become responsible global citizens in a 21st century world.
- Our Vision
- UCSI Schools aim to develop global citizens and inspire future leaders by providing a world-class, 21st century education.
- Our Approach
- Sri UCSI School has been set up with the approval of the Ministry of Education. At Sri UCSI, we fully subscribe to the National Education Policy. In line with this policy, we provide a conducive environment and educational experience that is world class. A holistic approach is adopted to develop our students in all aspects so that they will become competent and responsible young adults capable of becoming the leaders of tomorrow. We also firmly believe in providing quality education with a genuine, personal and caring touch, we see each student as an individual with immense potential to be developed.
- With this in mind, we:
- Teach and inculcate positive moral and spiritual values
- Provide a learning environment that is stimulating and fun
- Provide facilities and opportunities to develop their sporting abilities
- Provide facilities and opportunities for the learning and appreciation of music and art
- Provide opportunities and activities for developing leadership skills
- Organize educational trips for exposure and learning
- Provide IT and Internet facilities and teach IT skills to students
- Limit class sizes to a maximum of 30 per class
- Emphasize academic excellence
Core Shared Values
Being consistent, sincere and honest.
Treating others as we would like others to treat us.
Respecting the individuality and dignity of each person.
- Love and care
Showing genuine concern for the welfare of others.
Working hard to fulfill all our responsibilities.